- Irofulven – 1 drug was developed by MGI & EISAI.
- Objective response in 12-15% prostate and ovarian cancer patients but program shelved.
- 30+ clinical trials and 900 patients treated.
- Successful out-licensing to OV in 18 months.
- Irofulven – 2 drug is a 2nd generation drug developed by MGI & UCSD.
- A better drug in terms of Efficacy, Safety, and PK.
Tavocept Rescue Program
- An Overall Survival (OS) of 25 months, with a 2-year survival of 51.4%, in females with advanced adenocarcinoma of the lung receiving paclitaxel/cisplatin & LP300®
- More than 540 Patients treated. Asian study arm responded better than non-Asian arm
- Results in non-smoking women were also statistically significant in favor of LP300 for OS (p=0.017) & the 2-year survival was 72% for LP300 vs. 32% for Placebo.
Partner with Us
We are a multi-national company committed to precise and efficient drug development through technology.